Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chicken Broccoli Ring



This was an old Pampered Chef recipe, but I can't seem to find a link to the recipe on their website.  My sister loves to make this recipe when she has friends over for dinner.  It has only 5 ingredients.
  • 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup (I use the Campbell's Healthy Request) You can substitute with Cream of Chicken soup.
  • 2 Cups of cooked chicken
  • 2 Cups of Frozen chopped Broccoli (10oz package) - thawed
  • 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 2 Packages of Crescent rolls
I cut this recipe in 1/2, so your dish may look different.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
First, Chop up cooked chicken.

In a bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup, cheese, chopped chicken, and thawed broccoli.

On a baking sheet or stone, arrange the crescent rolls in a circle, overlapping the corners.

Next, scoop the chicken broccoli mixture onto the crescent ring.

Fold the tips of the crescents over the top of the mixture and tuck them under the crescent.

Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.  Use a pizza cutter to cut the chicken broccoli ring and enjoy!
Featured on:
Photobucket Button Truly Lovely Blog


 Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.



Sunday - 
I heart nap time The Foley Family Tutus and Tea Parties Nifty Thrifty Things Delicate Construction The Sasse Life Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

Monday -
diy home sweet home I Gotta Try this creating really awesome free things Sumo's Sweet Stuff Its so very Cheri  Signing Three Little Birds All Things Fee Sew Happy Geek Sew Chatty Colours Dekor Polly Want a Crafter Be Colorful You're talking too much Ninth Street Notions An Original Belle Making the World Cuter Mad in Crafts Skip to my Lou The Gunny Sack  Mrs. Happy Homemaker Flour me with love

Tuesday -
Home Stories A to Z Hope Studios Coastal Charm House of Grace Tempt my Tummy Tuesday  - Blessed with Grace Ladybug blessings Tip Junkie Sugar Bee Crafts My uncommon slice of suburbia At home with K A bowl full of lemons Me and my boys Romance on a dime Elizabeth and Co.
Not just a housewife Vintage Wanna B Hope Studios Mandy's Recipe Box Crazy for Crust Inside BruCrew Life Chef in training 33 shades of green The Winthrop Chronicles Claim Our Space - Tout it Tuesday

Wednesday-
My Girlish Whims Sew Much Ado Someday Crafts Domestically Speaking Ginger Snap Crafts Free Pretty Things Seven Thirty Three Southern Lovely Trendy Treehouse Primp Rae Gun Ramblings DIY by Design
Lil' Luna Lady Behind the Curtain JAQS Studio

Thursday
A Creative Princess Beyond the Picket Fence The Artsy Girl Connection Made in a Day Thirsty Thursdays - Obviously Marvelous Momnivore's Dilemma Christinas Adventures Fireflies and jellybeans Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom Somewhat Simple House of Hepworth Yesterday on Tuesday Rhinestone Beagle Thrifty Decorating The Crafty Blog Stalker Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts Something Swanky: desserts A Little Nosh
The Frugal Girls

Friday-
One Artsy Mama My Romantic Home It's a Hodgepodge life Whipperberry The World as I see it Chubby Cheeks Thinks The Prudent Pantry Turely Lovely Stuff and Nonsense 504 Main Craft Junkie Too Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Living Life Intentionally Alli n Sons - desserts Simply Designing Blissful Bucket list Simply Sweet Home Thirty Hand Made Days Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons

Saturday-
Natasha in Oz Funky Junk Interiors Tater Tots and Jello A Vision to Remember Serenity You Cheerios and Lattes

37 comments:

  1. That looks SO delicious! I'm happy to be your newest follower via the Sunday Social! I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I also checked out your blog and became your newest follower.

      Delete
  2. This looks yummy! I am a new follower would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, thanks for following, I checked out your blog, and I am also following you back.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the Sunday Social. :)

    Kathy @ http:www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I also went to your clog and signed up as a follower.

      Delete
  4. Oh yumm! I love everything about this! Thank you for sharing at our
    Pinteresting Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks delicous, seen you on you're talking too much.
    Maria Crafty Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! Also I'd just love to invite you to check out a huge giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much lady!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks really yummy! I made one of these years ago when I had a Pampered Chef party but totally forgot about this recipe. I'm gonna make it this week. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm this looks good!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks absolutely fantastic. I must make this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks absolutely delicious! All my favorites in one =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! I love chicken and broccoli together! This looks delish, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a delicious recipe! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummy, thanks for sharing this!!! can't wait to try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so good:)
    New follower, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I make these frequently too! I posted about them just the other day! We call them "Crescent Wreaths." My kids love the "pizza" version that I make. If it is okay with you, I would like to include a link to your recipe in my post in order to show my viewers just how many great options there are with these versatile wreaths! I can't wait to try your version! Maybe you want to peek at mine? It's at WhatAmberLoves.com Thanks, Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pizza wreath sounds yummy. I added it to my "recipes to try" list. Feel free to link my recipe and enjoy! Beth

      Delete
  16. This looks like a great recipe! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime! Pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks awesome! We would love to invite you to join us at Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes! We know our readers will love your fantastic recipes! Have a great weekend!
    Mackenzie :)
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com/saturday-show-tell-20/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just linked up this post to your Saturday and Tell. Thank you for the invite.

      Delete
  18. Hello
    My name is Jennifer and I just wanted to let you know that I have mentioned your post on my blog www.eatcraftsow.blogspot.com.au. If there is anything you would like for me to remove please let me know. Cheers Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I look forward to looking at our blog.

      Delete
  19. This sounds so good! And looks so pretty! Thanks for linking with us at Fancy This Fridays! By the way, we featured this great idea at
    Truly Lovely today! :) Hope you'll check it out and grab a featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks so good I think I may even try it, broccoli and all. :-) Thanks so much for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great recipe!! I adore anything wrapped in crescent rolls:-) Thank you for sharing on Trick or Treat Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stopping by from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com
    The tea is cold, cookies are warm, and no shoes are required! Kathy B.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for linking up at Saturday Show and Tell. I hope you'll be back again this week with some more great ideas.
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a lot of Pampered Chef kitchen items! They have some pretty good recipes don't they? This looks not only good, but quick and easy. Thanks for sharing.

    Would love it if you would come by and link up on Foodie Friends Friday. We have a lot of great prizes every week and some great links.

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.blogspot.om

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-turkey.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite. I checked out your great blog. I will be back in a few weeks. I am finishing up Christmas presents, maybe I can post them in the blog hop. Beth

      Delete
  26. This is a great Pampered Chef recipe! Way back when, I believe I added red sweet pepper and minced water chestnut for the holidays! Oh YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I been looking everywhere for this particular chicken ring I grew up eating it mom use to sell pamered chef when I was a baby and they have changed their recipe since then and it starting to get cold out and recently moved out it my comfort food thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...