Sunday, February 16, 2014

5 Ingredients or Less Recipes






Cooking should not be intimidating or complicated. You don't need to eat hamburger helper, spaghetti or tacos every night. I assembled a list of my easy to make recipes with 5 ingredients or less. I will continue to add more, so be sure to check back.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken
Cheese Dip
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
Cheesy Wild Rice Soup
Chicken, Broccoli, Alfredo Pasta
Chicken Broccoli Ring
Chicken, Gravy and Potatoes
Chili Cheese dip
Crab Dip
Doughnuts
Easy French Dip Sandwiches
Easy Fruit Dip
Famous Fudge
Guacamole
Hamburger Mac and Cheese
Homemade Ice Cream in a ziplock baggie
Kale Chips
Little Smokies in a Blanket
Mac and Cheese, Tuna Casserole
Oreo Fluff
Pasta Dish - Quick and Easy
Pigs in a Blanket
Pineapple Angel Food Cake
Pumpkin Butter in a crock pot
Rosemary Skewer Kabobs
Salmon on the Grill, with Brown Sugar Rub
Sausage and Peppers in the crock pot
Snow Cream - Ice Cream
Spicy Chicken Roll Ups
Stove Top Stuffing Chicken
Stuffed Mushrooms
Swedish Meatballs
Turkey Stuffing Rolls

Updated December 23, 2014

Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.

Monday - Flour me with love creating really awesome free things Lines Across  Sweet Anne Creating my way to success Craft-o-matic Clairejustine Sew Can Do Scattered thoughts Kitchen Table Art  A pinch of Joy Make it Pretty Monday   All Things Fee  Mad in Crafts Skip to my Lou Cherished Handmade Treasures Serendipity and Spice

Tuesday - Someday I'll Learn Inside BruCrew Life  Coastal Charm My uncommon slice of suburbia Mandy's Recipe Box Ladybug blessings Kathe with an E Our Delightful Home Cupcakes and Crinoline  Crafty Blog Stalker Home Stories A to Z Chef in training Hope Studios Sugar Bee Crafts Romance on a dime Elizabeth and Co. Not just a housewife The Winthrop Chronicles  Funky Polkadot Giraffe VMG206 Memories by the Mile Vintage Vest Preserving Life's Moments

Wednesday- JAQS Studio My Girlish Whims Ginger Snap Crafts DIY by Design Lady Behind the Curtain
Free Pretty Things Life with the crusts cut off Sew Much Ado Someday Crafts Ivy and Elephants
Seven Thirty Three

Thursday -Think Tank Thursdays A creative Princess Marigold's Loft All things with purpose  Sweet Haute Lamberts Lately Live Laugh Linky  A glimpse Inside Glued to my Crafts Aftsy Fartsy Mama 5 little Chefs Living well, spending less Krafty Cards Rhinestone Beagle

Friday-Home Maid Simple Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons The Grant Life The best blog recipes  Finding Fabulous The Stitchin' Mommy my turn for us craftdictator nancherrow I heart nap time Truly Lovely My Romantic Home  504 Main Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Simply Sweet Home What-about.co  Freaky Keen Peek-a-boo pattern shop craftdictator whipperberry justusfourblog crafts a la mode Diana Rambles

Saturday-Mandatory Mooch Serenity You Cheerios and Lattes  Pierced Pastimes Life on Lakeshore Drive

Sunday - The Foley Family  Nifty Thrifty Things Momnivore's Dilemma TitiCrafty


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...