Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Broccoli Salad



This is a great summer recipe.  Whenever my Mom or I take this to a pot luck, we bring home an empty bowl.


Prepare the following salad items and place in a bowl.
1 bunch of broccoli - chopped into small pieces.
1 red onion chopped into small pieces
8 oz of finely shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 lb of bacon, cooked crisp and broke into pieces
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds, no shells
1/2 cup of raisins

Cream the following items together and pour over salad.
Dressing:
2 Tablespoons of vinegar
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of mayo

Chill for 1-2 hours and Enjoy!



Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.

Sunday - 

I heart nap time The Foley Family Tutus and Tea Parties Nifty Thrifty Things  The Sasse Life


Monday -
Be Colorful I Gotta Try this Colours Dekor
Make it Pretty Monday diy home sweet home creating really awesome free things Sumo's Sweet Stuff Its so very Cheri  Signing Three Little Birds All Things Fee Sew Happy Geek Sew Chatty  Polly Want a Crafter  You're talking too much Ninth Street Notions An Original Belle  Mad in Crafts Skip to my Lou The Gunny Sack  Mrs. Happy Homemaker Flour me with love

Tuesday -
Inside BruCrew Life A bowl full of lemons Chef in training
Home Stories A to Z Hope Studios Coastal Charm House of Grace Tempt my Tummy Tuesday  - Blessed with Grace Ladybug blessings Tip Junkie Sugar Bee Crafts My uncommon slice of suburbia At home with K  Me and my boys Romance on a dime Elizabeth and Co.
Not just a housewife Vintage Wanna B Mandy's Recipe Box Crazy for Crust - desserts    33 shades of green The Winthrop Chronicles Claim Our Space - Tout it Tuesday

Wednesday-
Free Pretty Things JAQS Studio
My Girlish Whims Sew Much Ado Someday Crafts Domestically Speaking Ginger Snap Crafts  Seven Thirty Three Southern Lovely Trendy Treehouse Primp Rae Gun Ramblings DIY by Design
Lil' Luna Lady Behind the Curtain

Thursday
A Creative Princess Beyond the Picket Fence The Artsy Girl Connection Made in a Day

Friday-
Truly Lovely My Romantic Home
One Artsy Mama  It's a Hodgepodge life Whipperberry The World as I see it Chubby Cheeks Thinks The Prudent Pantry  Stuff and Nonsense 504 Main Craft Junkie Too Chic on a Shoestring Decorating



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...