Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pinterest finds this week

This sounds so yummy.  I know that my family would love it.
Scarecrow Crunch Recipe 9-14-09050

This is a cute handprint card.  I haven't done handprint artwork in a while and we might have to do this one.

Candy experiments.  Educational and you get to eat the extras.
Candy Experiments

These are great ideas for hand and footprint artwork.

Chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter rice krispie treats.  Sounds yummy from
Chocolate, Caramel Peanut-Butter Rice Krispies Treats

I plan on making this recipe from Mel's kitchen cafe this week:

This looks so cute to make from

Check out this mud closet that was made from a bookcase.

A Date night envelope for the kids with games inside from:

Yum, these dump cake recipes sound easy and yummy.

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click on this button:  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...