Sunday, January 27, 2013

Felt Snowman for Toddlers



We don't always have the perfect weather conditions to build a snowman outside, but this felt snowman is a hit inside. Last week, the highs were in the single digits and tomorrow the snow will be melting.
I saw this felt Christmas tree for toddlers on Pinterest and I thought that I could do the same with a snowman.
First, I covered the playroom door with blue felt.
 Next, I cut out the pieces of the snowman using objects around the house for the pattern. I didn't use a pattern for the coal, because coal isn't perfectly round. I also used a sharpie to make marks on the button and carrot.
Last, let your toddler build the snowman.  We had several different colors for the ribbon on the hat.  I also plan on making additional accessories for the snowman.  A broom, team spirit flag, cowboy hat, scarf, etc.
I hope that this snowman keeps my toddler busy when it is too cold to go outside or there isn't any snow on the ground.


Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.

Sunday - 
I heart nap time Tutus and Tea Parties Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Navy Wifey Peters The Foley Family Adventures in Mommydom No time for flash cards


Monday -
I Gotta Try this diy home sweet home creating really awesome free things Sumo's Sweet Stuff All Things Fee Sew Chatty Colours Dekor  Make it Pretty Monday An Original Belle  Mad in Crafts The Gunny Sack  


Tuesday -
Be ColorfuInside BruCrew Life  Home Stories A to Z Hope Studios Coastal Charm Ladybug blessings Sugar Bee Crafts My uncommon slice of suburbia Me and my boys Romance on a dime
 The Winthrop Chronicles

Wednesday -
Free Pretty Things JAQS Studio
My Girlish Whims Sew Much Ado Someday Crafts Ginger Snap Crafts  Seven Thirty Three Southern Lovely Trendy Treehouse Primp Rae Gun Ramblings DIY by Design Lil' Luna Lady Behind the Curtain Ivy and Elephants Crystal and Co.

Thursday -
Beyond the Picket Fence Momnivore's Dilemma House of Hepworth  Yesterday on Tuesday Think Tank Thursdays The Artsy Girl Connection Made in a Day Fireflies and jellybeans Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom   Rhinestone Beagle  The Crafty Blog Stalker Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts

Friday-
My Romantic Home Miss Information One Artsy Mama It's a Hodgepodge life 504 Main Craft Junkie Too
Simply Designing  Simply Sweet Home Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons Sun Scholars The Grant Life Delicate construction Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Living Life Intentionally Diana Rambles JDaniels4's Mom Home school creations

Saturday-
Cheerios and Lattes Tater Tots and Jello Crafty Mom Share A Vision to Remember Serenity You Sugar Aunts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...