Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pinterest finds this week

There has been a lot of great tutorials, recipes and learning activities on pinterest in the past couple of weeks.  Here are just a few of my favorites that I can't wait to try.
Check out this tutorial from Hazel and company on how you and your little ones can make a hear top.



http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2013/01/15-minute-mini-cinnamon-rolls/

15 Minute Miniature Cinnamon Rolls - starts off with a can of crescent rolls!

I don't buy Rotissorie Chicken, but I might have to, so I can make these greenhouses with my girls.
http://readbetweenthelimes.blogspot.com/2012/03/repurposing-containers-for-seed.html


I just ordered this book and toy product for our girls.  It is designed to encourage girls to take an interest in engineering. Goldieblox.com
GoldieBlox and the Spinning Machine :: soon on iPad and iPhone

Yum.  I know a little girl that would love these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from recipe girl.

20 Science projects for toddlers from babble dabble doo I can't wait to try some of these out with our girls.


I had an ant experiment on my to do list this summer, but it used regular sugar water.  I can't wait to try this on a warm day. Photo from Top-tapiture-photos
Top-Tapiture-Photos-B-27
ABC scavenger hunt from Play Dr. Mom


This looks like a yummy bean dip from Life as a lofthouse


Our older princess is working on learning to spell words.  I think that she will love these word searches from Living Life intentionally.
image
If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click on this button:  Follow Me on Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...