Monday, February 18, 2013

All Natural Grout Cleaner



I saw this all natural grout cleaner (picture below) on pinterest and I thought that I would give it a try. I can't give credit to the pinner, because the link to the webpage was removed by pinterest.
7 cups water, 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/3 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup vinegar
 Bleach and traditional cleaners were not able to get the dirt out of the grout. I am actually embarrassed to show you the before and after picture, because the grout was so dirty. This all natural grout cleaner really works, but it doesn't have harsh fumes like Oxi-clean.
Since, I last wrote this post, I have discovered Young Living Essential Oils. The essential oil actually worked faster than the lemon juice.
7 cups of water
1/2 cup of baking soda
6 drops of lemon essential oil from Young Living Click here for more info on how to oils. Or 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
1/4 cup of vinegar

I mixed the ingredients in a bucket and used a rag to apply it to the grout line.  I let it sit for 30 seconds and used a bristle scrub brush to remove the dirt.

If you are interested in learning more about Young Living Essential Oils, you can follow my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/oildroplife

You can order the lemon oil as a retail customer through: http://yl.pe/5w3 or sign up as a distributor to get 24% off the retail price. No commitments to sell. Just enjoy the great pricing an product. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments section here, go to the facebook.com/oildroplife page.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...