Monday, March 4, 2013

Pinterest finds this week


A berry cobbler with only 6 ww points per serving. It also only has 3 ingredients.  I must try this. Living a changed life has a lot of other great recipes that I need to check out.


Like this collage wall from House of Rose.


My girls would love to try this gummy bear experiment  from Teach Preschool and of course we might have to try a few of the gummy bears.
Gummy Bear Science by Teach Preschool

These Bacon Crescents look yummy from Who needs a Cape?
bacon_app_crescents_jan2013

Check out this Skinny Pool Side dip from Design, Life and Style


I also found this Skinny Spinach dip from Design, Life and Style.


If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click on this button:  Follow Me on Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...