Monday, March 18, 2013

Vox Box Testing from Influenster

I joined Influenster.com two months ago and I have been waiting to be selected at a Vox Box tester.  The Sugar 'n Spice Vox Box showed up today and it was like Christmas.
The orange box contained samples for me to try and review.

I opened the Vox Box and admired all of the great products. I usually shop with 1 or 2 little helpers and I don't have time to look at new products.  This was a great opportunity to try products worth over $25.
One of the first products that I tried was the Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer. This is perfect for us.  We prefer to use spray sun screen, because it is so easy to use and it isn't greasy.  It is the same thing for Vaseline's spray moisturizer. It wasn't greasy and it absorbed quickly. 2 hours later my legs still feel soft and moisturized. I plan on putting this in our tote bag to use after swim lessons.  The chlorine has really dried out my daughter's skin and I need to use something easy and fast when she is changing back into her play clothes.  
Not only did I receive Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes, but I received 5 coupons to share with my friends. Even though I am in my late 30's, I still have a little bit of oily shine later in the day. These worked great to absorb the oil on my skin naturally, before I headed out the door.
My first thing that caught my eye when I looked at the Colgate Optic White mouthwash was "Same Whitening Ingredient as Strips." I have used the whitening strips before, but I didn't like to leave them strips on my teeth for 15 minutes. The toothbrush was gentle. The toothpaste had a great minty taste. The mouthwash tasted like the whitening strips, but I only needed to use it for 60 seconds.
I tried these biscuits and I liked the taste.  I had my girls try them and they liked them too.  There are 4 biscuits in each package. They were not sticky or messy like some granola bars. This is a great grab and go snack to take in the car.

I don't use sweeteners in my tea, so I am going to pass this along to a friend to try.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Follow this link, if you are interested in being a Influenster tester: influenster.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...