Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Review

I received these Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles from Influenster.com. I am on my feet all day long, so I thought that I would try these in my walking shoes.
 I first had to cut them down to match the size of my shoe, by using my current insole. I didn't have them in my shoe yet, but I could tell right away what a great insole they were.
 My favorite part of the insole...well, I can't just tell you about one, so here are my three favorite parts.
1) the padding in the ball of the foot.
2) the arch support for your arch
3) the heel pad designed specifically for heels. It isn't made the same way as the padding for the ball of your foot.
This is the first time that I have ever had special insoles, but I would consider them for my next pair of walking shoes.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...