Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Cream - Ice Cream



We got 11" of snow in the last 24 hours, so we decided to make Ice Cream out of snow. I found the recipe at: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Ice-Cream-with-Snow

First, I set a large Tupperware bowl outside in the snow. I let it fill up in just a few hours.
Right before I brought in the bowl, I mixed 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of sugar (I would use 3/4 cup next time), 1 Tablespoon of vanilla.
 I slowly poured the milk mixture into the bowl with the snow. I stirred the snow mixture, until I had the consistency of ice cream. If you notice in the picture below, there is still unflavored snow in the bowl.
I kept stirring and adding the milk mixture until it was finished below.
 Here is another picture of the consistency.
It was really yummy and super easy to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...