Sunday, March 9, 2014

Colgate Optic White Vox Box from Influenster.com

Look at what I got in the mail from influenster.com. 
 I opened the box to find...
 a Colgate Optic White Toothbrush, toothpaste and $3 off coupons to share with my friends.
 Before on Day 1.
 I brushed my teeth with Optic White toothbrush and tooth paste. Here are some pictures of the toothbrush.



I followed the instructions and turned the whitening pen 2 clicks. I brushed it on my top teeth and repeated the process.

 I have used the whitening pen twice a day for the past 10 days and You can tell by the window in the pen, I have a lot more that I can use.

After 10 days, my teeth did look brighter.
If you are interested in an invite to influenster.com. please leave a comment with your e-mail and I will send you an invite to join.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...