Saturday, March 1, 2014

Make dried out markers new again.





This is something every mom needs to know. A Crayola Factory Experience employee told us this tip when we visited the Crayola Factory store in Easton, Pennsylvania. You don't need to throw out crayola markers that have dried out. Fill the marker lid with water and place the lid back on the marker. Let the marker set overnight and it should work like new in the morning. See the before and after picture above.

Featured on:


Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to. Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.
Sunday - Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas Nifty Thrifty Things Navy Wifey Peters The Foley Family No time for flash cards  Momnivore's Dilemma TitiCrafty
Monday - Flour me with love creating really awesome free things Sweet Anne Creating my way to success Craft-o-matic Clairejustine Sew Can Do Scattered thoughts Kitchen Table Art  A pinch of Joy
Make it Pretty Monday Skip to my Lou Cherished Handmade Treasures Serendipity and Spice
Tuesday - Inside BruCrew Life Home Stories A to Z Coastal Charm My uncommon slice of suburbia Mandy's Recipe Box Hope Studios Ladybug blessings Sugar Bee Crafts Elizabeth and Co. Not just a housewife  The Winthrop Chronicles Kathe with an E Our Delightful Home Funky Polkadot Giraffe Cupcakes and Crinoline VMG206 Memories by the Mile Twinkling Trees Crafty Blog Stalker Vintage Vest
Wednesday- JAQS Studio Ginger Snap Crafts DIY by Design Lady Behind the Curtain Ivy and Elephants  Sew Much Ado Someday Crafts Seven Thirty Three
Thursday - Think Tank Thursdays A creative Princess Marigold's Loft All things with purpose  Sweet Haute Lamberts Lately Through the dutch door Rhinestone Beagle Glued to my Crafts Aftsy Fartsy Mama 5 little Chefs Living well, spending less Krafty Cards
Friday- Sun Scholars 504 Main The Grant Life my turn for us craftdictator nancherrow Home school creations Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons Truly Lovely Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Diana Rambles What-about.co The Stitchin' Mommy Peek-a-boo pattern shop whipperberry justusfourblog I heart nap time
Saturday- Crafty Mom Share I can teach my child Sugar Aunts
Mandatory Mooch  Serenity You Pierced Pastimes A Sorta Fairytale



   

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...