Sunday, January 4, 2015

Make your own foaming hand soap with Essential Oils



Fill a foaming hand soap dispenser about 3/4 full of distilled water. (1 cup of distilled water.)
Add 3 Tbs of Castile Soap. I used Dr. Brommer's that I found at Meijer's grocery store.
Add 15 drops of Essential Oil, I used Young Living's Lavender oil. Click here for information on how to order Young Living essential oils.

Optional: Add 3 drops of Vitamin E oil. I had this leftover from another project. Other recipes I found called for olive, almond or coconut oil.

Put lid on top of soap dispenser and shake.

I added up all of my costs and I figured that it cost almost the same as it would be for me to purchase the refill. It might be a quarter more, but the soap that I made contains more natural soap, which is easier for the environment. Plus, I can choose my own scent with my favorite Essential Oil.

I encourage you to research which Essential oil to use in your foaming hand soap. Do not use citrus Essential oils in plastic dispensers.If you are interested in learning more about Young Living Essential Oils, Please contact me on how they can make a difference in your life.

If you are interested in learning more about Young Living Essential Oils, you can follow my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/oildroplife

You can order the Young Living essential oil as a retail customer through: http://yl.pe/5w3 or sign up as a distributor to get 24% off the retail price. No commitments to sell. Just enjoy the great pricing an product. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments section here, go to the facebook.com/oildroplife page. Click here for more info on how to sign up.

If you are interested in how I use essential oils for my family and around the house like my facebook oil page: www.facebook.com/oildroplife 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...