Saturday, March 21, 2015

How to make the drink: Angry Balls





I know, you are saying "What? Angry Balls?" Hear me out. "Angry Balls" is my husband's new favorite drink. When he was out of town in January, he made this drink with a bartender and the hotel bar sold out!!! He ordered it at a bar here last week, the bartender started making samples and then they sold out too!!!

First, you start with your choice of a cider beer. Then you add 1 oz of Cinnamon Whiskey.
And enjoy!

If you do not plan on enjoying this drink at home, please have a designated driver,


Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.

Sunday - The Foley Family  Nifty Thrifty Things TitiCrafty I heart nap time

Monday -Craft-o-matic Clairejustine Scattered thoughts Kitchen Table Art A pinch of Joy
Flour me with love Mad in Crafts All Things Fee

Tuesday - Coastal Charm Kathe with an E Memories by the Mile Tip Junkie  My uncommon slice of suburbia Mandy's Recipe Box Cupcakes and Crinoline VMG206  Hope Studios Sugar Bee Crafts  Elizabeth and Co. Not just a housewife  The Winthrop Chronicles  Funky Polkadot Giraffe Tasty Tuesdays

Wednesday-  Ginger Snap Crafts DIY by Design My Girlish Whims

Thursday Think Tank Thursdays A creative Princess Marigold's Loft All things with purpose  Lamberts Lately A glimpse Inside Aftsy Fartsy Mama Living well, spending less Someday Crafts

Friday- My Romantic Home Home Maid Simple Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons What-about.co my turn for us craftdictator crafts a la mode nancherrow Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Simply Sweet Home Diana Rambles justusfourblog Lady Behind the Curtain


Saturday-Crafty Mom Share Funky Junk Interiors Pierced Pastimes  A Sorta Fairytale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...