Friday, March 27, 2015

How Young Living essential oils have changed our lives:



In November of 2014, I called my friend Dana, because I wanted to support our health and wellness. She had posted about Young Living essential oils and invited me to a few classes, but I was a little skeptical about spending $150 for 11 bottles of oils and a diffuser. Since, that afternoon I have used Young Living Essential Oils for my family and it has been one of the best decisions that I have made. To read more: click here

Relax and help fall asleep with Young Living Essential oils: click here to read more.



We make our own foaming hand soap: click here to read how easy it is to make.


We no longer use dryer sheet with harmful chemicals. We apply 1-2 drops of lavender essential oils to one of the dryer balls. Click here for instructions on how you can make the wool dryer balls and save money.


I also clean with essential oils. Check out this posting on what we clean with essential oils. You will be amazed at the tile cleaner.


We make natural body wash with castile soap, vegetable glycerin and essential oils. It helps our sensitive skin and does not dry it out. Here is the recipe: Body wash recipe


We have found a lot of uses for essential oils in the summer.

The kids are going back to school and you need more than notebooks and pencils on their supply list. In this blog posting you learn about Young Living essential oils and products we recommend to help keep your kids healthy, alert, focused, well rested, and keep you sane as a parent! 

You can follow me on facebook at: www.facebook.com/oildroplife  to see how we use essential oils in our lives everyday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...