Sunday, March 15, 2015

Relax with Young Living essential oils



Obligatory Disclaimer: The information presented during this event is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult with a physician and use essential oils at their own risk.

First, What is an essential oil?


Usage: You can use Young Living essential oils directly on the skin, inhalation or internally. Always read the label on the bottle or there are lots of books on how to properly use the oil. You can also use essential oils for household use, cleaning, and beauty products. We have made wool dryer balls and eliminated the need for fabric softener and reduced our drying time. You can also make great gifts and pamper yourself and friends with body butters, sugar scrubs and lip balms made with essential oils. 

If you have a baby, toddlers, if you are nursing or pregnant I would recommend that you research which oils are ok to use. There are books available from Life Science Publishers to help you research. I would also recommend that you dilute essential oils with a carrier oil for children. A carrier oil is Coconut, almond, olive or V-6 vegetable oil. Young Living Essential Oils are 100% pure and need to be diluted.

Precautions: Never place essential oils in your eyes, ears or sensitive areas.







The reason we chose Young Living as our provider of essential oils is because of their “Seed to Seal” process. Young Living owns their own farms, they test all their products internally and by an external 3rd party. They use essential oils for pesticides and their weed control is done by hand.



First up my favorite oil and the one that I use the most for occasional stress.

Stress Away: If I am having a busy, stressful day, I roll this on my wrists to help calm my nerves. I really like the lime scent as part of this 6 oil blend of copaiba, lime, cedar wood, vanilla, ocotea and lavender.


More information: https://static.youngliving.com/en-US/PDFS/PIP_StressAway-Roll-On.pdf 


Peace and Calming
I diffuse Peace and Calming in my daughter’s room before she goes to bed. Peace & Calming is a relaxing blend of pure tangerine, ylang ylang, blue tansy, orange, and patchouli essential oils. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. Peace & Calming may be applied topically or diffused directly into the air.
More information: 

  Lavender is the most versatile oil. I also put it in my homemade foaming hand soap and on wool dryer balls. I also diffuse it in daughters room before she goes to sleep to promote a relaxed feeling. This oil is always in Lillie’s diffuser. Lavender can also great for skin support.



I also have made a lavender linen spray that I use on our bedding: place 1 cup of distilled water and 10 drops of lavender essential oil in a spray bottle, shake and spray. I use to pay $10 for a bottle of linen spray at the mall, now this one is less than $3.50 to make.



Cedarwood has a warm, balsamic, woody aroma. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage. I diffuse this with lavender in my daughter’s room before she goes to bed at night.



      RutaVaLa promotes relaxation of the body and mind. It helps ease tension and relieve stress. I diffuse this with lavender in Lillie’s room before she goes to bed at night. RutaVaLa is available in a 5ml bottle or a roll-on. 



Lavender and stress away are included in the Premium Starter Kit. If you are interested in a diffuser and a couple of the oils, the Premium Starter kit is a great deal with 11 oils, diffuser and two NingXia Red 2oz Samples. 

I promise it is a decision you will wish you had made a long time ago!

Once you order your Young Living Essential Oils, you WILL NOT be alone. Ihave more resources to share with you.

When you sign up with me, you have access to our educational resources. I have been hearing about people signing up or purchasing oils and then not knowing what to do next. That will never happen with me!
When you order a kit with me, you will get to join our closed group: "Natural Valor Voice". This group has hundreds of YL Essential Oil users. You can ask questions and get answers from fellow YL users. 
I also have other educational resources to send you via e-mail after you sign up or contact me and I can send them to you now.

Did you know that you can get FREE products with Young Living? Essential Rewards is a great way to earn points on your purchases which you can spend on free products. You can also save on shipping, with a discounted rate. Plus, everyone on our team who enrolls in Essential Rewards will receive a beautiful diffuser necklace as our gift to you. (A $15 value.) 






Sunday - The Foley Family  Nifty Thrifty Things TitiCrafty I heart nap time

Monday -Craft-o-matic Clairejustine Scattered thoughts Kitchen Table Art A pinch of Joy
Flour me with love Mad in Crafts All Things Fee

Tuesday - Coastal Charm Kathe with an E Memories by the Mile Tip Junkie  My uncommon slice of suburbia Mandy's Recipe Box Cupcakes and Crinoline VMG206  Hope Studios Sugar Bee Crafts  Elizabeth and Co. The Winthrop Chronicles  Funky Polkadot Giraffe Tasty Tuesdays

Wednesday-  DIY by Design

Thursday Think Tank Thursdays A creative Princess Marigold's Loft All things with purpose  Lamberts Lately A glimpse Inside Aftsy Fartsy Mama Living well, spending less Someday Crafts My Girlish Whims

Friday- Home Maid Simple Simply Sweet Home Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons What-about.co my turn for us craftdictator crafts a la mode Chic on a Shoestring Decorating Simply Sweet Home Diana Rambles  justusfourblog Lady Behind the Curtain


Saturday-Crafty Mom Share Funky Junk Interiors Pierced Pastimes  A Sorta Fairytale






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...