Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Body wash made with essential oils



I love to use body wash, but I hate to pay $6 for it. I found this great recipe to use from Life with lovebugs and it has all natural ingredients. We have sensitive skin and I like to use gentle soaps on our skin. It was super easy to make. The only suggestion I have is to use a soap dispenser pump, because it is really liquidy.



Ingredients:
1 cup of filtered or distilled water
1/4 cup of Castile soap (I use Brommer's, which I can get at the grocery store or health food store for about $12.)
1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin (I got this at the health food store for $7.)
10 drops of essential oils - I used lavender from Young Living, you can order here: http://yl.pe/5w3

Pour these ingredients into a soap pump. I used it with my shower poof sponge and the glycerin and natural soap did not dry out my skin.
You can read more about how Young Living essential oils have changed my family's life by clicking on this link.

If you are interested in learning more about Young Living Essential Oils, I invite you to like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oildroplife to hear more about how we use essential oils in our life.

Here is a list of the Linky parties tha
t I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.

Sunday - The Foley Family

Monday -  Clairejustine Scattered thoughts Kitchen Table Art A pinch of Joy Flour me with love Mad in Crafts All Things Fee

Tuesday - Coastal Charm Memories by the Mile Tip Junkie  My uncommon slice of suburbia Mandy's Recipe Box Cupcakes and Crinoline VMG206  Hope Studios Sugar Bee Crafts  Elizabeth and Co.   The Winthrop Chronicles  Funky Polkadot Giraffe

Wednesday- Ginger Snap Crafts DIY by Design

Thursday Think Tank Thursdays A creative Princess Marigold's Loft All things with purpose  Lamberts Lately Aftsy Fartsy Mama Living well, spending less

Friday- My Romantic Home Home Maid Simple Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons What-about.co my turn for us craftdictator nancherrow Simply Sweet Home  Lady Behind the Curtain crafts a la mode Chic on a Shoestring Decorating  Diana Rambles justusfourblog Craft-o-matic

Saturday - Crafty Mom Share Funky Junk Interiors Pierced Pastimes  A Sorta Fairytale






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...