Sunday, October 18, 2015

Air Freshener Spray Made With Young Living Essential Oils



I don't know about you, but the I find air freshener sprays to be overwhelming with the chemicals that they are made with. I made the following bathroom spray with essential oils and items that you have around the house.



Air Freshener Spray
3oz of distilled water in a 4oz spray bottle
1 Tablespoon of vodka or rubbing alcohol
8-10 drops of essential oil
place ingredients in a spray bottle, shake and spray to refreshen air. I like to use purification in the bathroom.

You can read more about how Young Living essential oils have changed my family's life and how you can order any of the oils by clicking on this link. I would recommend the Wholesale membership, because you can get 24% off the retail price and you have no obligation to sell the product.

You can also order essential oils through this link: http://yl.pe/5w3
I promise it is a decision you will wish you had made a long time ago! 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...