Saturday, October 24, 2015

Halloween Fireplace Mantle



I finished decorating our fireplace mantle this week. I still need 2-3 candlesticks of various sizes to add height to the mantle decorations. But I can keep my eyes open for those. By removing a few items and adding "Give Thanks", this mantle will be changed to a Thanksgiving theme next month.


I like to use the string of lights to add dimension to the garland.

I found the "Trick or Treat" banner at Michaels for only $3.99.

We collect s'mores ornaments and I included these on the mantle.


We bought this pumpkin at the Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, New York. It was a great experience to watch them make these glass pumpkins. We also made our own glass ornaments.

Here is a list of the Linky parties that I link up to.  Thank you to all of the hosts for letting me post my favorite recipes, crafts, money saving ideas and activities for children.
Sunday - The Foley Family 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...